Give the gift of art and books that celebrate languages
Your donation will support the work of Lost in Books in bringing literature and arts to local communities in a way that respects and celebrates the languages they speak at home.
See what your donation will give:
- $25 lets a newly arrived child or family choose a book from our beautiful bilingual collection.
- $30 funds a place in a homework club, baby music time, textiles class or conversation group.
- $50 gives a young person the opportunity to make art and gain skills in one of our artist-led workshops.
- $200 pays for an open mic night, providing local musicians and artists a safe and fun place to gather.
- $1000 allows us to keep our doors open for another week and bring the wealth of free programs we offer!
Thank you for all your support and love. It warms our hearts.
Lost in Books is an initiative of Think+Do Tank Foundation.
The Foundation holds DGR1/TCC status and is governed by an independent board. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation in support of Lost In Books please follow this link: